Manufacture for wiring terminals – Reduce the current from one side to the other side. Visible wire stop and excellent chamfered entries make wiring job be faster and easier. Seamless window butt splice from copper tubular with tin plated.
- Apply for different wire gauges connection from one side to the other side.
Reduce the current for side to side. Color code at the both sides for identification.
- Visible wire position at the middle. (window model)
Window cut design provides the visual inspection character for wire stop position. Make wiring be accurate.
- Apply for tin soldering ring. (window model)
Window cut provides a soldering place for tin ring and wire. Make wiring be stronger.
- Copper tubular brings excellent conductivity character.
A ductile metal with high thermal and electrical conductivity. UTA standard butt splices use the ETP (Electrolytic Tough Pitch) and the DHP (Phosphorus-Deoxidized, High Residual P) grade. Each terminal is tempered well for easy installation.
- Seamless type butt splice
All-direction crimping. Reliable strength gets the better of seam butt splice.
- Excellent chamfer treatment at both entries
Free from burrs, Quicker wire insertion faster and easier.
- Quality tin plating.
Non-toxic, ductile and corrosion resistant. The excellent ductility of tin allows a tin coated base metal sheet to be formed into a variety of shapes without damage to the surface tin layer. It provides sacrificial protection for copper, nickel and other non-ferrous metals.
- Electric current rating: AWG 22 -18: 17 A, AWG 16 -14: 30 A, AWG 12 -10: 50 A
Voltage resistance rating: 300 V
- Temperature resistance rating: 75 degrees Celsius. (167 Fahrenheit)
- Approval: RoHS
|Part. No||Wire mm2||Wire AWG||OD mm||ID mm||L mm||Insulator||Color||PCS / Bag||Remark|
|VSDB-1||0.5-1.0 / 0.1-0.5||22-18 / 26-24||5.7 (0.224)||1.6 (0.063) / 0.85 (0.033)||28.1 (1.106)||PVC||Red||1,000|
|VSDB-2||1.5-2.5 / 0.5-1.0||16-14 / 22-18||6.4 (0.252)||2.4 (0.094) / 1.6 (0.063)||31.0 (1.220)||PVC||Blue||1,000|
|VSDB-5||4.0-6.0 / 1.5-2.5||12-10 / 16-14||8.0 (0.315)||3.6 (0.142) / 2.4 (0.094)||33.0 (1.299)||PVC||Yellow||500|